:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Saturday, April 05, 2003 ::

Some Not So Good News I've been out of touch with any kind of news or blogs today, so forgive me if I'm late to this, but I'm pissed off. One of my friends called me this morning to chat for a couple hours about our plans to celebrate her birthday next weekend. She had CNN on and said that they were holding up Jessica Lynch's dogtags. I flipped on the television and just missed it. I saw them swinging some dogtags in front of the camera for just a split second. I couldn't read them, but if my friend was right then I'm pissed off. What the hell would CNN be doing with them?

...
:: Bitter 4:35 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?