:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, July 30, 2006 ::

I've tried to pass word along that I'm blogging over here for now. I doubt most people know. But oh well, what can you do?

I'm actually going to stop for tonight and possibly in the morning because the longer I'm looking at the Blogger homepage, the angrier I become over this issue. If they would even acknowledge my support tickets, I would be irritated, but not ready to bail. At this point, it would take a miracle to make me stay. It's the lack of customer service that's the problem in this case. When you can't keep your servers up throughout even one day, I'd say it's time to bring in extra help to cover the phones so-to-speak when customers want to know what the fuck is going on. I got a lot of space for relatively little, but I think I'd rather give up the perks and have the service.

...
:: Bitter 9:54 PM [+] ::
...
Comments:
Hey, sweet, I found you. Sucks that you're having such trouble with the new service; hopefully it'll get worked out soon.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?