:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, September 29, 2006 ::

The boys are talking about what women really mean when we say some things. I try to be pretty clear about what I want to say. Those times when I do play those games are usually only times when I know I'll get over it and it's no big deal. However, it is also good advice for men to learn to read facial expressions as those usually indicate when "do whatever the f*ck you want" and "fine" don't really mean what you think they mean.

...
:: Bitter 1:29 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?