:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, September 08, 2006 ::

The server is being painfully slow... I was trying to ad BlogAds and I can't because of the slow speed.

I'd like to thank Stacy for coming over here and helping me haul a huge ass television in the apartment. So now I have tv in both my bedroom and the living room. This will make getting ready much, much easier in the mornings when I can turn on my tv after the alarm goes off so that I can't fall asleep again.

I was going to do some serious feminist blogging tonight but I'm just not in the mood since Dreamhost is acting up again.

...
:: Bitter 11:52 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?