:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, October 18, 2002 ::

Make me stop blogging! I have a paper due in less than 2 hours that I need to revise! But, since he brought it up again, I thought I would make a comment on Erik Jaffe's post on the value of life and liberty. This is really cheesy, but I will admit it anyway. It explains why I am so caught up in certain issues of freedom. When I first came to New England, it was about 3 months before I noticed a New Hampshire license plate. When I read "Live Free or Die" printed on it, I cried. If I actually knew where the ex-boyfriend who was driving at the time could currently be reached, then I'd have him vouch for me. I really did tear up and cry for several minutes. Liberty is that important. Enough said.

...
:: Bitter 3:29 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?